From:   "David Jacobs" <davidjaco...@comcast.net>
To:     Jean-Francois J Rivard/Atlanta/IBM@IBMUS,
            <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date:   07/09/2014 12:51 PM
Subject:        RE: Stus-List Folding prop horizontal vs vertical plane..

I have a Martec folding prop which when I come off the mooring operates
fine. However if I slow down or stop to pick up crew at the dock something
happens and it vibrates like crazy. It’s got to be that one of the blades
folded and the other didn’t and when I accelerate it still vibrates as
though the blade that folded does come out again. Both blades do deploy
when I put it in reverse but then one folds when I go into forward. Is this
how these folding blade props act when they have too much play? If anyone
has had that happen and then had it reworked by Martec did this problem go
away?

Dave
Saltaire C&C 35 Mk3