From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Tim Goodyear
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 8:57 AM
To: Indigo; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Roller-furled jib sheets and symmetrical spinnaker

It really is up to the bow person to keep the jib sheets forward / above the
pole / topping lift.  It is not hard if the sheets are slack (no reason to keep
them taught) and it's way, way easier with a furler than if you had dropped the
jib.  Just one other thing for bow to remember in the gybe.  We don't even
think of it these days.  I'm assuming you're doing dip pole, not what Josh was
describing?

Tim

Mojito C&C 35-3

Branford, CT