Mike it's a perko latch. I have an extra that I am about to install but I
will get model number for you. My old one I am taking off is serviceable
just stiff. I haven't tried lubing it yet we've had another on osprey so
thought I would use it. I am at the v marina tonight. Will try to remember
to look for it.

Kevin
30-2
Portland, OR