Thanks Kevin.  Your reply pointed me in the right direction.  I think it’s the
Perko latch at this link:

http://www.perko.com/catalog/locks_and_latches/113/flush_lock_&_latch_with_2_keys/

Don’t know if I need the locking capability, but this one fits so I’ll probably
go with it.
Thanks again,
Mike

Mike it's a perko latch. I have an extra that I am about to install but I will
get model number for you. My old one I am taking off is serviceable just stiff.
I haven't tried lubing it yet we've had another on osprey so thought I would
use it. I am at the v marina tonight. Will try to remember to look for it.

Kevin
30-2
Portland, OR
C&C 30-2  Limerick