From: Stevan Plavsa via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 10:36 PM
To: Rick Brass ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Alcohol stove

I found it hard to source denatured alcohol here in Toronto. I found it at this
place finally:
http://www.sculpturesupply.com/index.php

I paid something less than $25 for a 4 litre jug. Much better deal than the
stuff they sell at west marine.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Rick Brass via CnC-List