  From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
  To: C&C List ; Paul Baker
  Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 8:15 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Prop size/pitch for a Yanmar 1GM10 in a 27 MkII

  It is hard to say but a dirty bottom CAN be that big of an effect.

  Josh

  On Aug 15, 2014 6:20 PM, "Paul Baker via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

    Hi Folks,
    Any 27MkII folks out there with a Yanmar 1GM10 diesel?  What prop do you
have on there, and is it able to achieve max rpm under load?  I can't recall
what I have (3 blade but don't know size/pitch) but at 2700rpm I am billowing
black smoke and still only doing 5kts.  Dirty bottom is going to contribute to
this, plus some junk on the prop itself, but I wouldn't have thought it would
be *that* big an effect.
    Cheers,
    Paul