HI Skip,I know those waters well.  I spent about 4 years sailing mount hope
bay.  Nice job on the resurrection of you boat!  Have you named her?

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Burt Stratton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Maiden voyage
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:02:22 -0400

Just set sail for the first time on my 1974 33 &#65533; tonner. Couldn&rsquo;t
have picked a better day. For those of you in the area I am just north of the
Mount Hope bridge close hauled into a nice SW breeze.. maybe 15 G20. Take a
peek. It&rsquo;s a short video. Sorry for all the wind noise. Nothing you can
do about that. Also, as my kids always say, &ldquo;hold the camera
sideways&rdquo; Yup forgot to do that &hellip;. Again.

Be kind please. I am a newbe.

Skip
Portsmouth, RI

http://youtu.be/SB-eeYOiZes