Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C NE Rendezvous
From: jrtau...@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:10:32 -0400
To: davidrisc...@msn.com

David.  Are arrangements being made for docking or moorings at Newport.  Thank.
 Jerry Tauber

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 20, 2014, at 8:23 PM, David <davidrisc...@msn.com> wrote:

Jerry,

Welcome to the Rendezvous!   I am sure you will find crew and we look forward
to seeing you there!

Please remember to look around your harbor and invite C&C's.

A quick update, we will be posting docking details soon.  Please stay tuned.
And remember, if you have not paid, you will not be listed as "Who's Coming".
Please jump on a let us know.

Special thanks to Rob Gallagher ("Swag Man"), Andrew Burton ("Newport Man") and
 John Maturo ("PR Man") for helping out with logistics.

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
(401) 419-4650 (cell)