Crap.
Gary
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jack Fitzgerald via CnC-List
  To: Kevin Driscoll ; C&CList
  Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:39 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Sailing Totem - "(C&C's) Keels Falling Off!"

  I have heard via this site of many issues concerning our old boats, but so
far not one report of a keel falling off either via gravity or grounding.
  Did I miss something or is the woman writing this blog just full of crap?

  Best regards,
  Jack Fitzgerald
  C&C 39 TM (1974)
   # 69)
  HONEY
  US12788
  Savannah

  On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List