Hi Y'all,

I've been talking about my sailing adventures to my young co-worker friend from Toronto and he's interested in crewing.

On our lake the clubs have "associate membership" to allow folks without boats to be members. This way they are able to access the "crew wanted" side of the club website and crew on different boats.

Do you guys have similar options on Lake Ontario? My friend is interested in sailing but is just getting started in life and does not have the spare coin for a boat. He's a really nice guy, has no sailing experience, but is very bright and pretty athletic

Please let me know if you need crew or can recommend clubs for him to get started.

Regards,

-Francois
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, Georgia