I have not had a lot of windward experiences with my new C&C. Its an old
boat but 4 years new to me. It looks like it points well thew I do loose
some control of steering and some weather helm. So far most all of sailing
her has been in the rivers around Beaufort and Charleston SC. Have not been
off shore but a few times with light wind. So I would love to here if these
boats handle well in bigger wind and waves like offshore or near shore.
Like 29% to so 40% off the nose with 4 to 6 foot seas on the nose? Is it
comfortable as far as 30 footer class boats go? Thanks for your incite.
I cant wate to get some sail-time off shore this winter and spring. Its
great living where I dont have to put the boat away in the Winter.
--

*Best regards,*

*Curtis McDaniel, *

*C&C 30-MK1 East Coast Lady*

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover.  -Mark Twain

*cpt.b...@gmail.com <bobhick...@rogers.com>*

.