From: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:39:28 PM
Subject: Stus-List Hi, Just bought a 1985 C&C 41

Recently bought a 41 with full knowledge that there were some issues, mainly
with the rig. Have replaced all the wire/rope halyards with rope, in the
process of replacing the running backs and checkstays with amsteel. Have
replaced the mainsheet system with a 6/1 cleated at the traveller rather than
the secondaries. Took the sails off today for winter and got a good look at
things. Putting Delrin washers on the vang and gooseneck (Idea I got here). Now
noticed outhaul and second reef lines cross on the way up to the boom and again
inside the boom. Cannot figure out how to re do them without taking the boom
apart? Any ideas on how to re-string lines inside the boom without tangling
them or dismantling the boom ends?

Rex & Jennifer Delay

www. Ghostlake.com

www.ghostlakesailing.com