Water is coming into my bilge this winter much faster than before, luckily it
is sweet and I'm going to be looking for ways to locate and seal the leaks.
Since that will take time I want to install a bilge pump. My interim plan will
be to have it pump into the sink, does anyone know if the hydrostatic head will
be too high for the small size of pump that will fit in my bilge? Thanks in
advance.

Patrick Wesley, The Boat, Sidney BC