Is anyone on the list familiar with a 1983 C&C 29, called Arias, that is in
the Portsmouth/Norfolk/Hampton area?

I have a friend who is looking for a boat, as you may recall, and I've
pretty much sold her on buying a C&C between 29 and 35 feet. Arias is listed
on Craigslist right now, and my friend is taken with what she can see in the
photos. I've been asked to find out more about the boat and arrange a trip
to look at her.

I figured someone in the C&C fraternity might be able to give me a little
bit of history about the boat.

 <http://norfolk.craigslist.org/boa/4756271361.html>
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/boa/4756271361.html

Thanks for the help.