Here's a video with a better shot of my discharge thru-hulls and transom.
They all have internal high point loops and discharge above the normal
water line.  You can see the water line on the rudder and bottom paint.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8pEh5lnvP1ydVl2MnpxVXpHalk/edit?usp=docslist_api

Josh
On Jan 4, 2015 1:20 PM, "Pete Shelquist via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> After freezing my tail off last season on some overnight races, I finally
> broke down and am in the process of installing a heater on the boat.
>

> With the reverse angle on the transom, I understand there can be issues
> installing the straight through transom fitting that came with the kit.   I
> found the following angled fitting available in the UK.  Anyone know of a
> dealer/mnfctr in the US?
>

> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/24MM-S-S-EXHAUST-SKIN-FITTING-FOR-EBERSPACHER-WEBASTO-DIESEL-HEATER-/111490826093
>

> Pete

> page at: