I've got a Zeus touch 7 version 2 and it's everything they say it is and then some. In addition to navigation it's the integration point for all electronics on the boat.

You can get engine "gauges" displayed, you can control audio, it can broadcast via wifi to your Ipad / android device which can be used as a repeater / actually control it. It ties radar / sonar (High def bottom scanning / imaging), autopilot, you can get live weather info via Sirius with local wind / Sirius audio.. All in a nice touch screen interface.

I love the "sailsteer" functionality. Since it's aware of bearing / wind / boat speed you give it a waypoint / it will show you the laylines. Long and short when close hauled you get the optimized spot for your next tack taking all into account including current. It works really well. The last race I used it I saved 2 tacks compared to the guy ahead of me..

I typically mix nav with a wind gauge and a ton more data points all in one screen. The touch stuff works well, you can use buttons too.

It's pretty darn awesome :-)

-Francois
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, Georgia