AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-03-05 5:30 AM, Michael Clow via CnC-List wrote:

Hello Hans-Erik,

Welcome to the list and congratulations on your purchase. With the boat being over 30 years old there is a good chance that it does not have the original deck set up any more. I am a very serious club racer and have changed the deck layout to reflect that need. As I also do a lot of double handed sailing so the running rigging is run back to the cockpit but is also set up to be available at the mast too. I have a few photos on the layout at: http://desiresailing.org/DeckSetUp.htm.

Where are you located and what kind of sailing do you plan to do?

Michael Clow

Desire <http://desiresailing.org/>, C&C 32, Lake St. Clair