I love it.  Human experimentation with no IRB forms to fill out.  Lets do the
experiment.  Why don’t you try eating lots of jellyfish for a few weeks and
tell us if you start glowing green?  If it works, we’ll write it up for Sail
(or more likely the Journal of Irreproducible Results and put it up for an
Ignoble awards).  Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology
Core Microscopy Facility Director