AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-03-22 6:50 PM, Jake Brodersen via CnC-List wrote:

Josh,

The wiring is certainly suspect at this point in the boat’s age. I prefer to mount the pump low in the bilge because most of them push water better than pulling it uphill. Putting it another way, they blow better than they suck…

You’re still going to have the bilge switch in the bilge, why not locate them together? Mine are side-by-side, which makes for shorter wiring runs.

Jake

*Jake Brodersen*

*/“Midnight Mistress”/*

*C&C 35 Mk-III*