From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jake
Brodersen via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:27 PM
To: sam.c.sal...@gmail.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List 37+ Bilge pump

Sam,

The integral switches are “interesting”.  Most of them spin the pump impeller
at regular intervals.  If they encounter resistance, they continue to run the
pump until less resistance is encountered.  There is nothing wrong with this
approach, unless you can hear the pump from your bunk.  I prefer pumps to be
actuated by a switch than senses a need for the pump to run.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

“Midnight Mistress”

C&C 35 Mk-III