AZURA
C&C 32 -84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-03-23 3:34 PM, Robert Boyer via CnC-List wrote:
The C&C Landfall 38 came from the factory with two mid-ship deck drains that drained into the bilge--the other two (aft) deck drains drained overboard. During the winter, these two midship deck drains can accumulate a lot of water in the bilge. So, not all C&C's can simply use manually operated bilge pumps (unless you are living aboard and pay close attention to the bilge level). Also, any antifreeze mixture in the bilge will get diluted quite quickly.

Bob