Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 10:21:00 -0700
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Impeller Damn...
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: rickroh...@gmail.com

Where do you look for the parts?  any kits available?  Thanks
RickC&C 37+ PaikeaPoulsbo, WA
On May 19, 2015, at 3:28 AM, Jake Brodersen via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:David, The seals and bearings on the raw water
pump are replaceable.  It is certainly cheaper than a new pump. Jake Jake
Brodersen“Midnight Mistress”C&C 35 Mk-IIIHampton VA   From: CnC-List