From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Burton via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 2:08 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andrew Burton
Subject: Re: Stus-List Emergency Tiller Bracket Squeaking

Yes, the lower tube. Not only got rid of the squeak for me ,  but freed up the
steering so driving became a real pleasure.

Andy

Andrew Burton

61 W Narragansett

Newport, RI

USA    02840

+401 965-5260

On Jun 15, 2015, at 14:01, Jim Reinardy via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply.  Are you talking about the lower tube where the post goes
into the glass tube and ultimately out the bottom, or the top of the tube where
it meets the cockpit floor?.  I put quite a bit of grease in the lower fitting
last year in a futile attempt to get rid of the squeak.  The only thing that
seems to help is getting some lube on the emergency tiller bracket in my case.

Jim

Sent from Windows Mail