On the bigger boats, I see many of you post the length, and a model name. Some vessels have the same manufacture year and LOA, but come from different model designs.

Of my 1975 24, I have found only one model, the /Niagara/, but a look at the layout shows that mine is not a /Niagara/.

I have the original owners manual, and nowhere do I find a model variant. Nothing on the title, and nothing in a casual web search.

The subject came up when I applied for insurance with Allstate and they asked for a make and model.

They were happy with "C&C 24" but it got me wondering what model variants of the 24' were offered, besides the above-mentioned /Niagara/?

--

Andrew Frame
C&C 24, #43