You have to live outside Canada.No such thing as cheap booze here.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "svpegasu...@gmail.com via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 06-18-2015  16:51  (GMT-04:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: svpegasu...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Pacific Sea stories / Offshore fishing tips?

    Lee, What is the cheap booze trick? I just use a metal winch handle.
Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Lee Youngblood via CnC-List Date: Thu, Jun
18, 2015 11:18To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Lee Youngblood;Subject:Re:
Stus-List Pacific Sea stories / Offshore fishing tips?OK Martin,I’ll bite. . .
Can you share a few offshore fishing tips?I know the cheap booze spray bottle
trick, but you probably invented it with a sneeze to the gills. . . Thanks, Lee
 On Jun 18, 2015, at 10:25 AM, Martin DeYoung via CnC-List  wrote:> If the
story teller was "Texas John" then it was the '77 delivery back from Hawaii
following our 1st Transpac as a crew on the C&C 39 "Midnight Special".> > That
delivery was one of my favorite of my 4 east bound Hawaii deliveries.  Great
weather and crew, reading in the cockpit by moon light, 2 weeks on one tack,
getting ready for night watch by putting on a T-shirt, and teaching the crew
the words to Jimmy Buffett's "Cheeseburger in Paradise".  We hit the dock at
Shilshole around dawn on a weekday.  By 9AM we were loaded into my 1969 Ford
Econoline van headed to one of the crew's lakeside houses for a party.  It was
a great year to be young, single, and hooked on offshore sailing.> > The one
thing that would have improved it would be to know what I now know about
offshore fishing under sail.  Back in 77 no one on the crew knew how to catch
tuna and mahi mahi.  With what I learned on later Hawaii deliveries we could
have been eating like kings most of the trip back to Seattle.> > Martin
DeYoung> Calypso> 1971 C&C 43>
address:CnC-List@cnc-list.comTo change your list preferences, including
unsubscribing -- go to the bottom of page
at:http://cnc-list.com/mailman/listinfo/cnc-list_cnc-list.com