So, I bought the $50. NRS hypalon glue and accelerator. I used it to attach D
ring pads to my hypalon inflatable. The D rings attached to the davit lines -
one port and one starboard near the bow. Didn't hold. Don't want to spend
another $50 on glue - that's 1/8 the price of the entire dink. Thinkin' about
trying weldwood contact cement. Toluol based, supposed to adhere to neoprene
and rubber. Will it work?
Dan SheerPegathy LF 38Rock Creek off the Patapsco