Same on my old Harken furler. Have to rewind furler each time I change my
head sail. PO had UV protection put on opposite side for new sail. Needless to
say I don't change it often.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Stevan Plavsa via CnC-List Date: Wed, Jul
22, 2015 10:45To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Stevan Plavsa;Subject:Re: Stus-List
replacing furling line
Ditto on my ultrafurl, hole and stop knot.
SteveSuhana, C&C 32Toronto

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Alan Bergen via CnC-List