So I just went up there again to fix the steaming light, and the crack is
less than an inch.  I'm thinkingof just keepig an eye on it to make sure it
doesn't expand.   If I do dynema I have to make sure shackles and thimbles
are rated for same strength.  Is a 1/4" stainless  thimble same rating as
1/4" dyneema, 7200lbs?