http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/doityourself/bowroller/bowroller.htm

From: Barbara Hickson Fellers via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 7:48 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Barbara Hickson Fellers
Subject: Re: Stus-List anchor roller

      Would some of y'all mind posting some pix of your bow/anchor rollers?
With my toe rail, I've never been able to figure out exactly where the roller
would go without ruining the look of my bow. The chain on my Fortress goes
through either forward chock and gets cleated off. I pull my Fortress up by
hand. Not a major deal but don't spend the night on the hook unless it's nice.
Thanks!!
      Barbara L. Hickson
      "Flight Risk"
      C&C33-1 Hull No. 145