Of course. Although I have to modify the one at the anchor because the pin
gets hing up on the bow roller fitting.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: dwight veinot via CnC-List Date: Mon, Aug
17, 2015 11:17To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: dwight veinot;Subject:Re: Stus-List
Anchor roller
I hope you seized all the shackles

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS
d.ve...@bellaliant.net

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:23 PM, svpegasu...@gmail.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
    On Pegasus I have a 46lb CQR and 125 ft of chain. I have an electric
windlass. I have been anchored in 30 kt winds and slept great knowing I was
going nowhere. The tough part was finding a shackle that would clear the bow
roller. Sometimes I have to use a hook to pull the anchor over the bow roller.
I have had 7 boats hanging off of my anchor. Granted thise times have been in
very protected anchorages. In a crowded place I will tie a bouy (crab bouy) on
my anchor before dropping. Always interesting to see where it winds up.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.