Pete,

No, I haven't started in on that but plan to this winter in the shed. Of
course, my project plan called for it to get done last year. And the year
before that. Sound familiar?

I will post on the blog and let you know what I find when I get started in on
it. Seems a daunting project to me.

Okay, back to sanding the decks.

Best,
Dave