I was looking at the OpenCPN website, it looks nice and may have more
functionality than Seaclear.  My question is: I already have the NOAA BSB
charts I want downloaded and in a folder on the laptops.  Can I download
OpenCPN and copy the charts into its chart folder?  Or does OpenCPN allow
me to point it to the Seaclear chart folder?

(BTW, I have waaaay too many GPS units!  In addition to Navionics on 2
iPhones and 2 Android tablets, I have Seaclear on a couple of laptops with
a GlobalSat BU-353 GPS adaptor.  All work great but are primarily backups
to the Chartplotter at the helm and text only GPS at the navstation.  Also
have a handheld GPS and a VHF with GPS. That's a total of 10 GPS units.
Sheesh!)

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA