From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of robert
via CnC-List
Sent: October-05-15 21:20
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert
Subject: Stus-List Seized SS Nut & Bolt

Josh:

The head of the bolt is too close to the SS tube to get a grip on it with a
pair of vice-grips.....and the nut is 'recessed' so it doesn't turn when you
tighten or loosen the bolt.....can't get vice-grip or a wrench on it .

Maybe try to cut the bolt head off is the viable option......I assume SS
will be tough cut?

If I try to cut it, what would be the tool of choice?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&c 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.