The difference in the winchrite is that it is designed for marine environments
and weights about 4-5 pounds less than a cordless drill and battery.  The
ability to swap batteries makes the drill appealing.  Also, the Winchrite
people claim that the design of a low speed and lots of torque is more
efficient use of batteries than a cordless drill designed to spin much faster,
but you are trying to run it slow.  Hard to know in actual use if the 28V
batteries on the drill will outperform the Winchrite at low rpm high torque
applications.  I think the Milwaukee drill and charger and two batteries is
going to be almost $600 so not a clear choice in my mind.  Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT