Dave....I just replaced my pedestal with an Edson Vision series....thus I have
two pedestal 'arms' ... one with a Edson single pod (that can be swiveled 180
degrees to be viewed/controlled  from the helm or cockpit ) that I used with a
ST60 auto pilot control head, the other had a garmin GPS MAP 478 .Let me know
if you are interested. ... contact me offline.  Does anybody need a replacement
conventional pedestal...???Spencer Johnson '84 LF 38 "Alegria "