From: ssjohnson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: ssjohnson <ssjohn...@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 18, 2015 9:58 pm
Subject: Stus-List Placement of control head

Dave....I just replaced my pedestal with an Edson Vision series....thus I have
two pedestal 'arms' ... one with a Edson single pod (that can be swiveled 180
degrees to be viewed/controlled  from the helm or cockpit ) that I used with a
ST60 auto pilot control head, the other had a garmin GPS MAP 478 .
Let me know if you are interested. ... contact me offline.  Does anybody need a
replacement conventional pedestal...???
Spencer Johnson
'84 LF 38 "Alegria "