Gary — I’m going to be replacing the fixed windows on my LF38 over the winter.
I’ve done the Plexus thing twice now (previous boat); this time, I’m going to
try the VHB tape with Dow 795 approach, like Paul did on Johanna Rose:
http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/search/label/NewPorts.

I’ll be using 3/8” bronze acrylic with a chamfer to the outside edge.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis