  From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
  To: C&C List
  Cc: Josh Muckley
  Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 09:55
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Barient ST 32's

  I'll take the spare parts but I'd also recommend getting it fixed.  A local
machinist did mine for me.  Here are some pictures.

  https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B8pEh5lnvP1yZHVtUmhnX2xFR2s/edit

  Josh Muckley
  S/V Sea Hawk
  1989 C&C 37+
  Solomons, MD

  On Oct 26, 2015 9:25 AM, "Tim Goodyear via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

    Hi all,

    I have a Barient 19ST, but it has a small problem...  The boat yard dropped
the line stripper overboard when servicing the winch a couple of years back.
It too me up to now to get in touch with Allen Hutton at Australian Winch PTY
and that part would have to be fabricated @$375!  Does anyone have any use for
any spare parts before I throw the rest away?

    Thanks,

    Tim

    On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 12:00 PM, S Thomas via CnC-List