From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 11:35 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Cabin Heat

Steve — I’ve got a Dickinson P12000 on my LF38, and love it.  However, I’ve got
a propane locker with two five-pound tanks in it; I teed off from the feed to
the galley range (after the solenoid, inside the locker) and ran a separate
propane line to the heater.

In your case, you would have to have some sort of external propane locker which
is sealed, vented overboard and has a solenoid to control the gas.  Also,
you’ll need a regulator to reduce the pressure of the gas in the tank to levels
that the Dickinson could use (about 3-4 psi, if I recall correctly; and you’d
need to do this regardless of whether you were using a large tank or the
1-pound disposables).  Something like this, but you’d need to find a place to
put it:
http://www.go2marine.com/product/211547F/trident-propane-locker-fully-rigged-lpg-system.html

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis