From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 10:48 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Edd Schillay
Subject: Re: Stus-List converting TOD results to TOT

Pete,

What is your TOT formula (it’s different in different places)?

We use C = E * (600 / (480 + P))

Not everyone uses the 600 and 480 numbers.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On Nov 6, 2015, at 9:41 AM, Pete Shelquist via CnC-List

I’m trying to save myself some time and not reinvent the wheel:  Does anyone
have a spreadsheet for converting race results from TOD to TOT?

From the results I have PHRF rating and Elapsed Time in D:HH:MM:SS format.

Thanks,