i had been in contact with lewmar a couple of years ago trying to procure a
trim kit for the 60 Series.  I was told that no parts for my hatch were still
in the distribution chain and i would need it to change the hatch out to the
“new” style  hatch.  Corner radii are different.
i met a fellow 37+ owner in Nanaimo that had changed his Series 60 out with a
hatch from Australia.  He said it fit right. I’ll drop him a line and see if I
can get the info again.  Good luck.

Rick
Paikea 37+
Poulsbo, WA