I have not been able to remove the transducer itself.  I am hoping to remove it
and send it to DMI for repair / replacement. I was beginning to think that the
transducer might have an integral flange instead of a thru hull but your post
tells me otherwise - assuming we are talking about the same unit.

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III