Charlie (and others who might not know)
 I feel your pain about the weight and space of your original table.  That
said, if you remove it from the boat you should report that as a modification
to the boat on your  phrf application.  Should you win a big race the
inspection committee might ding you for not having the table on board.  You may
have already done this, and know this, just trying to be helpful as my wife
likes to say.
  Ok, everyone, discuss.   Lol
Bill Walker
CnC 36