From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Curtis via
CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2016 10:39 PM
To: CnC-List@cnc-list.com
Cc: Curtis <cpt.b...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Bottom paint help needed

Interlux Ultra with Biolux. How much paint should I need to paint my C&C 30 MK1
with 2 coats?

30 foot long and 10 foot beam?

--

Best regards,

Curtis McDaniel,

C&C 30-MK1 East Coast Lady

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover.  -Mark Twain
http://eastcostlady.blogspot.com/

 <mailto:bobhick...@rogers.com> cpt.b...@gmail.com

.