Hello,

Thanks for the reply.  It's ZCC255260976.  I'm not quite sure how these forums
work.  Can I search for what you posted before and save you some typing?

I actually haven't sailed it yet because it needs new standing rigging.  It
should be finished early next week.  My only experience sailing is a Capri 25
so I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks,

Mark

On Jan 25, 2016, at 7:42 PM, Ahmet via CnC-List

I just bought one last August and love it.
A good friend has one too, so we race all the time. His is a 1974.
What is your hull ID. Let me know what you want to know. I posted a few things
in the past, and there is some pretty good info on the web.
Ahmet
1973 C&C 25 "Tabasco"
Winthrop, MA

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 7:35 PM, Mark McMenamy via CnC-List
Hello,

My name is Mark McMenamy.  I'm a new owner of a nice 1976 C&C 25  mk I as well
as a new sailer.....I'm a reformed power boater.  I was curious if anyone had
information about the designer of this boat or any stories about her
development.   I was told it's a Hinterhoeller design, but I haven't been able
to verify this.  I just love this little boat and would appreciate to know a
little of her backstory.

Thanks a million,

Mark