I replaced my panels with varnished African mahogany 1/4" plywood. Used
brass screws to hold them up.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Dennis C. via CnC-ListDate: Mon, Jan 25,
2016 13:07To: CnClist;Cc: Dennis C.;Subject:Re: Stus-List 1980 C&C36 Headliner
Panels
I have been trying to find that plastic at mcmaster.com for a couple years now.
 Earlier today I emailed them for help.  They sent me a link to a plastics
selector pack, (<http://www.mcmaster.com/#5331K7>) which contains several
different samples of plastics.  I'm not excited about paying $57 for a sample
pack which may or may not include what I want.

I still have some of the plastic.  I think I may send a small piece to mcmaster
to see if they can match it.

It's really good stuff and has lots of uses on our boats.  I've seen several
posts which could be answered with a link to this material.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Dave Godwin via CnC-List