Thanks Jimmy,

That's really neat that you bought one of the first one's off the factory
floor.   Thanks for the information.  I think this little boat is going to be a
blast.

Mark McMenamy
"Icicle" C&C 25
Fort Pierce FL

> On Jan 25, 2016, at 11:17 PM, Jimmy Kelly via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> owned c&c 25 mk1 one of the first back in jan 1973  purchased from c&c sales
> in bronte oakville show room...raced it very succesfully on lake ontario that
> summer then in late sept  left for south  ...thru oswego canal  erie canal
> hudson river to atlantic  sailed coast to florida .......ft lauderdale...was
> approached by c&c sales at fla. dock  ,,,offered by c&c much larger custom
> built bruckmann yacht.,  the c&c in house custom builder,..took the
> deal....delivered 25 to ryder  fla yacht sales ..sad parting  but beginning
> of a life time adventure....they had firm offer for my 25 from person who we
> raced against in his c&c designed 27ft....must say of 6 yachts i have sailed
> &owned  the mk1 25  was best performer  ,best  fun boat, one of best
> built,,,would have loved to keep both but could not...tried to buy it years
> later,.but owner not interested....25 mk1 best boat i ever owned....built by
> hinterholler mfg in n on lake  the standard production line of c&c in feb
> 1973....this model
 began production mid 1972  & sales slow until 1973..yacht designed by in house
design with very close direction ..by both georges,cuthbertson...&cassian
second owner of my 25  won more than it share of races over the years
.....jimmy  c&c design  redline 41 mk1  #1of two built..  currently.southern
british  columbia canada