From: Joseph Bognar via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joseph Bognar <jbog...@sympatico.ca>
Sent: Fri, Jan 29, 2016 10:00 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Mystery Coolant

My A4 is fresh water cooled . If you have Anti Freeze in your motor . I am
guessing that it is a closed system . You can pressure test your engine. There
should be a heat exchanger on the engine . There is a sump under your mast step
on the 30 - 1 also . The antifreeze may be coming from there from a previous
spill

Joseph Bognar
1979 C&C 30 MK 1
In Luff Again 11