Sam,

I have a 2-blade Martec Elliptic 17x10 RH folding prop for a 1" shaft that
you are welcome to try out for the cost of shipping (from New England).  It
came off my 35-3 with Yanmar 3GMF and 2.2:1 transmission.

Fair warning, I replaced it with a flex-o-fold because I wasn't happy with
performance in reverse and occasional unbalanced opening (one blade more
than another) at low revs...

Tim
(ex Mojito; C&C 35-3 Newport, RI)