I have a Max-Prop and have enjoyed the consistent operation and quality of
engineering which went into it.  If I were in the market for a prop I would
seriously consider a flex-fold.  As I understand it there is no pitch to
set and IIRC many of the components are plastic.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD